- 📱 iOS app 1.24.3 released on App Store: fixes a rare signout problem, adds support for more cameras, makes printing a property of the iPad/iPhone instead of the event. Note: if you have printing turned on you will need to turn it on again after the update.
- 📱 iOS app 1.24.2 released on App Store: fixes a problem with templates for old vintage iPads
- 📱 iOS app 1.24.1 released on App Store: improves the phone number keypad, improves the quality of templates
❗1.22.4 is our last release that supports iOS 12, please update to iOS 15.2 or newer. This means we no longer support the vintage iPad Mini 3 or vintage iPad Air from 2013.
- 📱 iOS app 1.24.0 released on App Store: supports camera-driven shooting, adds support for new template printing options. Watch video
- The template editor now supports printing options: you can tell the app a template cannot be printed, or that it prints 2-up (2x6 -> 2x2x6). Watch video
- 📱 iOS app 1.23.0 released on App Store: improved photo quality in templates, shows progress when processing videos, new sign-in options.
- 📱 iOS app 1.22.4 released on App Store: contains a big improvement to the quality of photos and videos that are placed in a template.
- 📱 iOS app 1.22.2 released on App Store: bugfixes
- 📱 iOS app 1.22.1 released on App Store: contains an important fix for printing to devices that are not certified by Apple such as the DNP WCM
- 📱 iOS app 1.22.0 released on App Store: improved slow-mo quality when using a USB camera, ability to customize the GIF button, support for Vietnamese, support for data collection and kiosk mode
- 📮 Data collection has launched: define what data the app should ask your guests for, and which data is required vs optional. See how it works
- This replaces the consent feature. If you had consent enabled for your events then you need to turn on data collection instead
- 🎖️ Kiosk mode has launched: manage which events are launched on your iPads from the Devices & Uploads page. See how it works
Wed. August 2
- iOS app 1.21.0 released on App Store: support for 9 new languages, support for USB cameras shooting video in portrait orientation, improved boomerang/slowmo performance for some USB cameras including Canon EOS & M-50 cameras, and bugfixes.
- 🎉 Storage durations are increasing! Pro events will have 1 year instead of 2 months, and Pro+ events will have 2 years instead of 1 year.
- If you are a subscriber these changes will be automatically applied to all of your events upon your next subscription renewal (see the billing page to learn when that is). If you have an event expiring before your next renewal, contact us and we'll upgrade it for you. Use the '?' button, hit 'Ask', and be sure to copy/paste us a link to your event from your browser.
- If you recently created an event from an event credit, contact us and we'll upgrade it for you for free - why shouldn't you have nice things too? Use the '?' button, hit 'Ask', and be sure to copy/paste us a link to your event from your browser.
- 🎉🎉 Annual subscription for Pro+ has launched: now you can pay an attractive yearly price for Pro+. If you are changing from an existing subscription you'll automatically be credited for your remaining paid time for the month.
Wed. July 12
- You can see the scenes of a template when you view the template
Tues. July 11
- iOS app 1.20.1 released on App Store: Fixes an issue with USB cameras, especially Sony cameras, that can cause photos not to download
Mon. July 10
- iOS app 1.20.0 released on App Store: SceneSelect (green screen) now works on all cameras, including cameras connected by USB. If you don't want to use this feature, remove the scenes from your template.
- 🎉 Pro+ subscribers get 4 iPads included in their subscription instead of 3. If you're a Pro+ subscriber you'll see this change take effect on the next renewal of your subscription.
Mon. July 3
- iOS app 1.19.8 released on App Store: fixed auto-print when no actions were turned on
- You can now scroll through your event-list endlessly, to find older events you don't know the name of
- Several improvements to event-search and template-search will make it easier for you to find your events
- The template chooser (when you change an event's templates) has been revisited to make it easier to unselect templates
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible for you to remove a template from an event if you had already deleted the template
Thurs. June 22
- iOS app 1.19.7 released on App Store: fixed an issue that could cause the app to get stuck when recording a video with sound
Tues. June 20
- iOS app 1.19.6 released on App Store: fixed an issue with landscape-orientation iPads not being able to send texts
Tue. June 13
- iOS app 1.19.5 released on App Store: improvements to the guest experience and a fix for video countdown timer sometimes not showing
Fri. May 26
- Gallery slideshow improved: the default slideshow now has a Ken Burns style animation with the option to go 2-up for screens with extreme aspect-ratios (e.g. booth stands with embedded 540x1920 screens)
Tues. May 23
- iOS app 1.19.3 released on App Store: sped up changing between photos/slow-mo on iOS 12, fixed flickering template previews when USB camera connected
- The Guest Data CSV now includes data for deleted sessions
Thurs. May 11
- iOS app 1.19.2 released on App Store: printer setup has been reworked & several bugs fixed. You will need to add your printer again if you have been printing without the manual iOS popup.
- The Guest Data CSV now includes filenames so you can tell which files you have received consent for
- An issue preventing Share Station from printing has been fixed (no app update required)
Mon. May 2
- iOS app 1.19.1 released on App Store: several small fixes, improved the template selection card's update speed
Wed. April 26
- iOS app 1.19.0 released on App Store: GIFs are here! Also: support for slow-mo & boomerang using your USB-connected camera (opt-in)
Tues. April 11
- iOS app 1.18.0 released on App Store: new consent options, Mobibooth LED support, improved reshooting, fixed idle timer
Sun. Mar. 26
- iOS app 1.17.1 released on App Store: sped up the QR code, bugfixes
Wed. Mar. 22
- iOS app 1.17.0 released on App Store: lots of improvements to the photo/video-taking flow
Wed. Feb. 22
- iOS app 1.16.0 released on App Store: support for the LED controller SP110E, bugfixes
- Gallery slideshow updated: new "2-Up Ken Burns mode" that's great for larger screens
Thurs. Feb. 2
- iOS app 1.15.6 released on App Store: bugfix release
Mon. Jan 23
- Gallery slideshow updated: now you can start it on an empty gallery before anything is uploaded, and your uploads will be shown as they arrive. It's also smoother on very big galleries.
Tues. Dec. 20
- Pro+ subscribers can now connect their own domain so that guests can view your galleries on [something.]yourdomain.com. See the account page.
Mon. Dec. 12
- Added session analytics to the Event page, and to the Gallery page for viewers who are logged into the gallery or using the Super Passcode.
Wed. Dec. 7
- Added the ability for subscribers to change the name on receipts on the Billing page
Mon. Dec. 5
- iOS app 1.15.5 released on App Store: bugfix release
- New holiday templates are available on the Templates page
- Added the ability for guests to change the gallery sort order from oldest->newest to newest->oldest
- New events you create will no longer use a random template if you haven't yet created your own; instead, the "Plain" templates will be assigned to the event by default.
Fri. Dec. 2
- Fixed an issue where an event would not open in the web app if you had a lot of events
- Fixed an issue where a guest could access the gallery when they should not be able to if they came from a valid session page
Mon. Nov. 28
- Launched a new feature for Pro+ subscribers: Custom HTML on landing pages (session & gallery pages). You can find this in Edit Event -> Branding.
- Started collecting What's New information